Wednesday 28 September 2011

Found a Proof Reader

I'm having such an exciting morning!  Just had a long chat with my dear son, and he thinks his father-in-law might be prepared to proof read my book!  What a brilliant idea.

I find proof reading so difficult.  I've tried reading the text slowly, reading it out loud, but still I just know there are typos.  It really does need new, fresh eyes.

T has also agreed to create a cover!  Isn't that just marvellous - I'm so pleased.  Already ideas are pouring into my inbox!

Things are definitely moving!



1 comment:

  1. Hi. I saw your comment on my blog, and I might be interested in helping you with a cover for your book. I have some questions before I can say a definite yes/no, so if you are still interested, send me an e-mail to: lj DOT laura DOT james @ hotmail DOT com


    Good luck either way.

    Laura James

    ReplyDelete